The WelAide Far Infrared Deep Penetrating Heated Heating Pad features infrared heat, negative ions and natural jade. When the jade is heated, it emits heat that penetrates deep into your body as much as 2 to 3 inches below the skin. Infrared heat is found in near infrared wavelengths (which heats the surface first and the interior through conduction) and in far infrared heat (which sends deep penetrating heat to create a uniform warming effect). Far infrared heat can be found in two forms, direct and indirect. Direct far infrared provides the deep heat to warm you up without raising the temperature of the surrounding air. Indirect Far infrared heat comes to us through absorbing the excess energy transmitted from plants or animals that are in close proximity to us. WelAide Healing Pads feature negative ions which are invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments; think of mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach to our bloodstream, negative ion therapy is believed to produce biochemical reactions helping to relieve stress (calming), alleviate depression, boost our daytime energy and increase defense against infection.
Deep Penetrating Heat Therapy Healing:
- Relieves pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces tension and stress
- Helps remove toxins
- Improves immune system
- Improves flexibility
WelAide Heat Therapy Healing Pads Specifications:
- Meets International standards for electromagnetic compatibility, electrical standards, and low voltage directives.
- This product is manufactured in a quality inspected facility.
- Dimensions: 14″ x 20″ and approximately 1/2″ thick
- Individual Natural Jade Stones for maximum heat transfer and penetration
- Held securely held in place on a 1 1/2″ spacing layout
- Actual jade stone area is approx. 9″ by 15″ (but pad extends from edge to edge)
- Easy to Use Controller
- Extra Long Power Cord
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Standard Voltage: 120V
- Actual Pad Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
- One Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty Ships via Standard Delivery.