Ions are nature’s purifiers. Usually found near moving water or in sunlight, ions can help purify your air naturally so that you can have the best air quality possible.
We carry the Wein VI-2500, a high density negative air ionizer that’s designed to help you purify your air using the wonders of miniature technology.
Measuring in at a compact size, the Wein VI-2500 air ionizer imitates nature’s ionization process in up to 800 square feet, so you can get cleaner, purified air in your home, office, or in any other space. Despite its small size, it’s incredibly effective, delivering a powerful stream of 450 trillion ions per second into the air using a pulsing on-off cycle.
When in the “on” mode, the vortex waves of ions are electronically swirled into the air at a rate of 150 feet per minute. This washes the air of microscopic pollutants, allergens, and other harmful molecules.
Our Air negative ionizer emits no detectable ozone so don’t expect the ozone smell that ozone generators create. The Wein Vortex Negative ionizer is a true high density negative air ionizer.
During the “off” cycle, let this air ionizer take care of the pollutants by collecting them harmlessly on the foam collector pad.
This air ionizer can help you stimulate airflow and actively draw airborne pollutants toward the purifying device without having to wait for them to pass by naturally. It’s filter-free, easy to use, and includes everything you need to know in the user’s guide.
In one hour, the VI-2500 will remove over 98% of the most respirable particles from the air in a very large room. These are the germs or pollutant particles that can lodge deep in the lungs that the body cannot exhale. The results are ten times better than the competitive widely sold unit. A sealed safety room would continue to be almost particle free as long as the unit runs continuously.
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Ion output: 450 trillion ions/sec cm2 at 2.5cm
- Ion Monitor: neon discharge pulse monitor
- Coverage: 800 sq. ft. (40′ x 20′) room
- Operating costs: continuous operation costs pennies per month.
- Power use: Less than 6 watts.
- Particle effectiveness: as small as .01 micron
- Purified airflow output: greater than 100 feet/minute** Measured with Dwyer Air Flow Vanometer
- Ozone output: – no detectable ozone (well below OSHA standard)
- Measures 7 3/4″ x 6 1/2″ x 3″
- Made of high impact ABS plastic
- Made in USA
- Uses less than 8 watts of power
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Includes AC adapter