Different from conventional infrared lamps, the Infrared energizer Lamp is intended to emit energy in the infrared spectrum to provide topical heating for the purpose of temporarily elevating local tissue temperature and to use for the temporary relief and relaxation of minor muscle and joint stiffness. The heat generated is constant and very soothing to muscles and joints. It looks like a lamp, but does not produce any visible light. The lamp emits penetrating infrared energy ranging from 2 to 25 microns in wavelength, and 28 to 34 mw/sq.cm in intensity. Height, reach and degree of elevation are adjustable from 42″ to 61″. Completely mobile with heavy duty casters. The lamp is very well constructed and requires a minimal amount of assembling. Includes two built-in timers. 275 watts of power.
- 0 – 60 minute timer (1 each for practitioner and user). Control is now digital
- On / Off switch
- Adjustable heat with easy maneuver dial control
- 250w infrared bulb
- Adjustable goose neck & height for all your treatment needs
- Light assembly required
- UL Approved
- 5 year limited warranty
- 62H x 22W x 22L. Lamp head is 6.5″ across
- 20 lbs
- For U.S. 110v use only. Due to the oversize nature of the shipping carton, an additional $10.00 will be added to your order. No Rush or Express shipments.