If you want better indoor air quality, you want the Airfree P1000 air sterilizer from Tools for Wellness. Designed to purify your air and remove many common allergens and contaminants, this Airfree air sterilizer is ideal for any home, especially if you’re conscious of the air you breathe.
The Airfree P1000 works by using proven technology to destroy and neutralize mold spores, dust mites, viruses, bacteria, pet dander, organic allergens, and ozone by drawing air through tiny ducts into a patented TSSTM incineration chamber, removing up to 99.9% of microorganisms. There’s little heat produced in the process, its silent, and has an incredibly small footprint.
One of the great things about the Airfree P1000 air sterilizer is that it’s affordable to use and maintain. There are no filters or bulbs to replace, plus, it can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week consuming less energy than a 50W light bulb. But that’s not all it can do.
This Airfree air sterilizer can also:
- Aid in air purification, so you and your family get the indoor air quality you deserve.
- Extend the life of perishable foods, which can easily grow mold or mildew when left exposed to the open air.
- Help in the preservation of video tapes, documents, computers, and other valuables that can be affected by microorganisms, mold, fungi, and bacteria.
- Eliminate smoke and fungi odors, making your space feel fresher.
- Suit the air purification needs of hotels, libraries, banks, laboratories, research centers, and other businesses.
If you’re ready to experience a 70 – 90% reduction of microorganisms in just 10 days, try the Airfree P1000 in your home. It’s easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain, and designed to be a lightweight, portable air purification solution.
- Electric consumption: 45W
- Voltage: 110-127V
- Dimensions: height 10.4 in. and diameter 8.4 in.
- Noise level: Totally Silent
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Anti-stress Light: Yes, soft blue with dimmer control
- 2-Year Manufacturer warranty
- Purification up to 450 square feet
- Automatic shut-off feature to prevent overheating
- Comprehensive Operator’s Manual
- Operate on the floor, but not on thick carpeting, in a vertical position. Keep away from curtains or blinds, which can obstruct air flow. Let run and do not move. Instructions included for your reference.
- Ships via Standard Delivery only. Sorry, no shipments to AK or HI.