- Increase health and vitality
- Recharge and refresh your brain
- Obtain greater clarity and insight
- Expand creativity and intuition
For centuries secret techniques for awakening Kundalini have been taught in ashrams and Tantric mystery schools. Now you can practice these powerful meditation techniques in the privacy and comfort of your own home. You simply lie back, relax and follow the guidance. With only 30 minutes a day of practice, you’ll feel the creative life force energy that is called Kundalini begin to flow and regenerate the very core of your self.
In Eastern traditions, Kundalini is the name for the extraordinary powerhouse of cosmic energy that resides within you. According to many respected researchers, it is the source from which all creativity, genius, and psychic gifts spring. Other known benefits of Kundalini meditation are increased sexual energy, heightened creativity and greater vitality. When Kundalini awakens, your entire life will awaken with insights, energy and creativity. As Kundalini travels upward through the chakra system it removes inner and outer obstacles to living your highest potential.
In this remarkable guided meditation program, Theta waves are harmonically layered in music based on ancient Tantric traditions. Music and Theta binaural beats combine to entrain your brain and open the flow of energy to your chakras. As you experience the gifts Kundalini brings, your life will flourish with opportunities to enjoy and express more of who you really are.
- Track One: Introduction to Kundalini.
- Track Two: Instructions for specific breathing and chakra opening techniques.
- Track Three: 30 Minute guided meditation.
- Guided by Kelly Howell Running Time: Approximately 60 minutes
About the Author
Kelly Howell is internationally acclaimed for her pioneering work in healing and mind expansion. Her clinically proven Brain Wave Audio Technology is used in prestigious hospitals, biofeedback clinics, and by physicians and psychologists throughout the world.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Information
- Do I need to use headphones to listen to the recordings? Stereo headphones are required to experience the benefits of the brain wave frequencies.
- How much should I listen per day? We recommend 30-60 minutes.
- Please explain the reason underlying your recommendation to limit headphone listening to your CD’s and tapes to only 30-60 minutes a day. Some people have listened to Brain Sync programs for hours straight and then called wondering why they didn’t feel right. Brain Sync programs alter the electrical activity in your brain. It is a powerful change that only requires 30 to 60 minutes per day to reap benefits. Depending on which program you’re listening to you can be slowing down or revving up brain activity. To much of either state can interfere with normal daily functioning. Listening to delta programs for a few hours in the morning might make you feel spaced-out during the day – which is not a good thing if you need to be focused and alert. Too much beta can make you hyper or interfere with sleep and so on. It is fine to use any program in the morning for 60 minutes and another 60 minutes in the evening. You may also listen to Sound Sleep all night long.
- When can I expect to see results? Each person’s experience will be unique to him or her. Some people have reported profound experiences following their first listening. Listeners do generally experience some immediate results with the guided meditation programs. Since the tapes have a cumulative effect, we recommend you listen daily for the first 6 weeks, then as needed to achieve your desired state of mind. Experiment with the audio programs you’ve selected to find what works best for you.
- Can I use these audio programs while working or driving? We recommend you DO NOT use the programs while working or driving
- Can children listen to Brain Sync? Yes, but under the supervision of a health care professional. Biofeedback or neurofeedback therapists are an excellent place to start exploring possibilities for resolving learning, sleep, concentration and focusing disorders. Specific and correct frequencies (programs) may then be prescribed after a child’s brain wave patterns are analyzed.