This Chakra Tuning Forks
Set helps you get in touch with your body’s most subtle energies so that you can improve your overall sense of well-being. Using tuning forks as part of a sound therapy
regimen can educate you on the location of energy in your body, how to sense it, and how to enhance your overall awareness of it so that you can understand its behavior and its impact on the way you feel.
Each zone of the body, or Chakra, corresponds with an important part of your being:
- 8th - Soul Purpose Chakra – Clearing of the soul, reestablishing connection to the divine.
- 7th - Crown Chakra – Knowingness and dedication to divine consciousness and trusting the universe; connection to a higher power.
- 6th - Third Eye Chakra – Intuition, self-realization, and releasing negative thoughts.
- 5th - Throat Chakra – Trust, loyalty, organization, and truthful expression of oneself.
- 4th - Heart (Same as OM) Chakra – Relationships, love, compassion, forgiveness, and acceptance.
- 3rd - Solar Plexus Chakra – Personal power, intellect, self-confidence, and self-control.
- 2nd - Sacral Chakra – Feelings and connecting with others.
- 1st - Root Chakra – Survival and the ability to defend one’s self.
By using the appropriate tuning fork on the corresponding Chakra, you can bring the energies back into alignment so that you experience your best quality of life at every possible level. When your Chakras are brought back into balance, you feel connected to yourself, your higher power, and to others. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally well. You are realized at your fullest potential – something that is absolutely essential.
Let sound therapy and the power of Chakra Tuning Forks bring you back into balance so that you too can realize your fullest potential.List of included forks and frequencies
Should I choose Standard or Weighted?
- 8th - Soul Purpose ... 272.20 Hz (included with 8 Chakra Sets)
- 7th - Crown ... 172.06 Hz
- 6th - Third Eye ... 221.23 Hz
- 5th - Throat ... 141.27 Hz
- 4th - Heart (Same as OM) ... 136.10 Hz
- 3rd - Solar Plexus ... 126.22 Hz
- 2nd - Sacral ... 210.42 Hz
- 1st - Root ... 194.18 Hz
What are the uses for each?
Standard tuning forks are great for vibrational healing such as sound toning, and for working with energies, such as opening energy blocks, clearing chakras, or cleansing auras. In the process of promoting the flow of vital life force within the human body and the human energy field, they are intended to assist and facilitate clearing, balancing, and energizing the energy body in a simple and gentle way.
Standard tuning forks also have the unique quality of being able to produce harmonic intervals (multiple pitches that occur at the same time) when struck together.
Weighted tuning forks don't produce harmonic intervals as easily, however they have a much stronger vibration, making them easier to feel, and excellent for uses such as acupuncture, sound puncture, and muscle relaxation techniques. In addition to their own sound and vibrational healing qualities, weighted tuning forks can physically transfer their frequency of vibration to the body by using forced resonance, or by directly applying the handle (also called stem) of the tuning fork on the body at point of focus, such as a meridian or chakra. This is a way of creating movement or frequency vibration in any area of the body, and as such, weighted tuning forks are known to give immediate relief from pain when used with interferential therapy techniques.
Weighted tuning forks vibrate for longer periods of time, and stay at their exact frequency longer. This makes them great for accurate or precision tuning or toning when doing sessions on yourself or others.
This Chakra Tuning Fork Set includes precisely-tuned (to 0.01 Hz) aluminum tuning forks and a velvet carrying pouch. Standard forks are pictured.About our Tuning Forks
Our tuning forks are made in the USA from a special Aluminum Alloy that is heat treated giving them a very pure tone. The single fundamental frequency will remain constant for many years and the non-tarnishing material will not rust or corrode. They tune each tuning fork by hand to an accuracy of .25% or better.
Please do not confuse our tuning forks with inferior products being made in India, China, and Pakistan.